Monday, March 9, 2009

T Minus 2 Months and Counting

March 9 - 2 Months until our Australian adventure begins. Flights are booked, teaching schedule is firming up and all things seem to be coming together. I've gotten through my initial prep work for the two courses and now the real work of putting everything together begins.

I worry a bit about the cultural distance between my experiences here in Canada and those in Australia. Having said that, I recognize that God's word is universal and that as brothers and sisters in Christ, we have a great deal in common. As with most things, I will simply plunge ahead in faith and trust Him to clear the way. After all, I am the one who benefits from the privilege of serving others as God's ambassador.

Please keep Ted, Bruce, Kathy and me in your prayers as we prepare for this journey across the world to share with our brothers and sisters in Australia how we use the Gospel to walk alongside those in conflict.

Sola Deo Gloria.

No comments:

Post a Comment